- Home »
- Meet The Dentists
Meet The Dentists
Experience, Expertise, and Exceptional Patient Care
Dr. Robert Kneib, DMD
In fact, Dr. Robert Kneib’s dental work is so well respected that patients come from south of Erie in Meadville, PA to as far east as Jamestown and Chautauqua, NY to as far west as Ashtabula, OH to receive treatment at Kneib Dentistry.
Dr. Kneib is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry of North America
- American Academy of Osseointegration - Dental Implant and Tissue Replacement Therapy
Dr. Kneib has attained a certificate of completion and undergone training in comprehensive CEREC CAD/CAM technology. He has a certificate in theory and practical application of dental laser technology for Diode, Erbium, and CO2 lasers. His past training took place at the United States Dental Institute for continuing education in Orthodontics and General Dentistry. Currently, he pursues continuing education in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry through Arrowhead Dental Laboratory in Sandy, Utah and the Pikos Implant Institute in Palm Harbor, Florida. Dr. Kneib also served as a member of the advisory board for Aesthetic Dentistry Magazine, a publication in which he is frequently featured.
Youth, Precision, and an Eye for Perfection
Dr. Jared Kneib, DMD
- Please feel free to call Dr. Kneib in Erie at (814) 838-6354 or email us with any questions.
Meet the staff at Kneib Dentistry.