Let's face it, one of the first things you notice about people is their smile. When you meet someone with a bright, natural smile, it catches your attention.
However, over time, the natural aging process and your lifestyle can stain your teeth.
There are many sources that cause teeth to become discolored over time:
But now you can improve the quality of your smile by brightening teeth that have lost their sparkle over the years. Whether you have one problem tooth or a dull yellowing across all of your teeth, Dr. Kneib can treat discolored, stained, or aging teeth with our state-of-the-art whitening process.
The whitening treatment can be completed in just over an hour in our office or, if it’s more convenient, you can choose at-home treatments. You'll notice the difference immediately, and so will your family, friends and coworkers when you show off your new look.
Two bleaching methods are available at Kneib Dentistry:
- In-Office Bleaching - Laser Teeth Whitening - (Zoom!®)
- At-Home-Bleaching - Provides for home use (not to be confused with over-the-counter bleaching products available in local drug stores) - (Crest® Whitestrips® Supreme Professional)
The difference between the two is the strength of the whitening agent and the time it takes to get effective results. Power bleaching usually takes one visit, while home bleaching may take up to four weeks of regular use.
To get your smile back to looking its best, you should choose a whitening method that:
- Achieves the longest-lasting results
- Gives you the most naturally brilliant and uniform look
- Is clinically proven to be safe and effective
- Uses a low concentration of active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide)
- Is administered by dental professionals
How its done in our office:
Before Zoom Whitening
After Zoom Whitening
- Zoom!® whitening gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
- The gel is then activated by Zoom!®'s patented gentle LED light for 15 minutes while you relax and watch TV or listen to music.
- This process is repeated twice more before you go home with a naturally brilliant new smile.
- The newly advanced system includes intensity settings and desensitizers to customize treatment for each individual patient.
- Now, you have the included feature of whitening trays at no cost for you to continue your whitening experience.
- Must first be considered a candidate for whitening before you can receive the treatment through a no-cost whitening consult.
How its done at home:
- Crest® Whitestrips® Supreme Professional is the #1 most recommended brand of teeth whitening system among US dental professionals.
- It provides custom tray-level whitening with 14% hydrogen peroxide—the highest concentration available in a professionally dispensed take-home teeth whitening product.
- Can only be purchased through a dental professional.